Saturday 19 February 2011

Colouring Book – Sky Lounge

spa up top capture

 

Design and Computer Rendering by Michelle Morelan

Another “Colouring Book” post…use this as an underlay to create your own interior rendering.

It’s a lounge on the 34th floor with a accessible green roof. I have designed the aerie with the concept of merging the earth and sky, taking bits of both and lending them to each other…that’s how I’ve chosen my finishes which I will render into the drawing, but chose your own concept if you like, and try rendering this perspective in fineliners and markers. I would love to see your finished drawing…I’ll post mind soon.

6 comments:

Yehr-ah said...

It mean - I can colored this render, and after coloring might show to You?

It may be exelent expirience for me

Sorry my English is not fluent

peggy braswell said...

Love this post. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

abby jenkins said...

How fun! I would love to create my own take on that space.....

The enchanted home said...

ooooh, that looks amazing. How fun to be able to create something like this (helps if you have the talent too, of course:)

Barbara Matson said...

This is fun. I can colour it! Yay! I love this type of stuff. My 15 yr old is in drafting and this term is working on architectural design and interior renderings. I will have to "help" her with her homework!. I wish I had extra $$$, I would love to take a rendering workshop with you!

The enchanted home said...

Wow that is beautiful......it must be such a fun process to be inspired by something and then create it and watch it come to life!